Data is your company’s most valuable asset and properly safeguarding it is even more imperative.
In today’s IT world, many companies are researching the viability of using the cloud to hold backups and archives.
This e-Book will discuss the pros and cons of single and multi-layered approaches to review when considering cloud backup.
In this e-Book, you will learn:
- The best practices for backing up on-prem storage
- Performance considerations for bandwidth limitations
- Keeping pace with increasing data demands
- Protecting data against ransomware, malware and viruses
- Comparing various options